We all want to make some extra money, generate some passive income and ultimately achieve financial independence. For most of us, a nine-to-five job just is not enough and we always find ourselves running short of cash towards month end. The promise of extra cash or making money online fast, can lead many people to make financial mistakes.
It’s not easy making money online today. It takes an enormous amount of effort and money to decide what works and what does not work. People are regularly being scammed by networking marketing and pyramid schemes.
Today I want to review an affiliate marketing platform, called Wealthy Affiliate. In this post, I will give you an honest, and insightful review of the platform and how it can assist you to make money online.
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is an online community with over 100,000 members and a training center. Founded in 2005 by Kyle and Carson, Wealthy Affiliate has become one of the most reputable and highest-rated resources to teach you the ropes of digital marketing and online business.
The Wealthy Affiliate Process
Wealthy Affiliate provides you with clearly defined process to help you to build a successful business online. Anyone can follow this process and create an online business, regardless of gender, age or where they are located in the world. To build your business online, you follow the following four step process:
- Step 1: Choose and interest
- Step 2: Build a Website
- Step 3: Attract Visitors to your Website
- Step 4: Make Money
The Wealthy Affiliate Training
In addition, Wealthy Affiliate also provides the most current training in the industry. There are various formats of training, which includes:
- Online Entrepreneur Certification (50 lessons)
- Affiliate Bootcamp Training (70 lessons)
- Live, interactive Video Classes (Weekly)
- Video and Text Based Tutorials (1000+)
- Course, Lesson and Task Based Training
You’ll learn about
- finding a niche market
- how to perform effective keyword research
- how to create a post
- what to put on your post
- where to get free pictures from for your posts, etc.
How does Wealthy Affiliate work?
Wealthy Affiliate has two different membership levels, free and paid. The starter membership is free and will always remain that way. The Premium membership costs $49 per month ($19 the first month), or $30 per month with a yearly subscription.
Free (Starter) membership
As far as the free membership goes, anyone can stay a free member and keep building their website. This means you can join without spending any money and without any investment.
What you get with your free starter membership:
- Instant access to over 500 training modules
- 2 free websites along with free hosting
- Access to 3 classrooms
- Live support from the owners for the first 7 days and support from many experts inside Wealthy Affiliate!
- 30 keyword searches a month
- Phase 1 of the Boot camp course, teaching you how to build an authority website.
Paid (Premium) Membership
Should you decide that the platform is beneficial and works for you, you can join the premium membership category for ever more benefits. The premium membership is $49.00 a month which includes all the training with both affiliate marketing lessons and a boot camp which trains you how to gain referrals.
What you get with your Premium membership ($49/month):
- Live Video Classes
- Instant access to over 500 training modules
- Unlimited free websites along with free hosting
- Website Backup and Website Security Package
- Access to all 12 classrooms
- Unlimited Live support from the owners and support from many experts inside WA!
- Unlimited keyword searches
- All phases of the Boot camp course
- 100% higher commissions.
- Private access to my support.
- … and a lot more!
Our Wealthy Affiliate Review
The fact that you can join this platform and build an online business with free starter membership, no strings attached, alone makes Wealthy Affiliate so much better than any other program or opportunity – there is no risk of losing money to something that might not work. Put your credit card away and get a free membership!
Wealthy Affiliate is great for:
- A person who wants to make an extra income to supplement their salary.
- Stay at home moms and dads who have some free time and are willing to spend it in front of the computer.
- Students who want to make money to help them pay for their tuition, some college students built 6-figure businesses from their dorm, using Wealthy Affiliate.
- Business owners who want to get more visibility online.
- Retired folks who have free time and want to supplement their pension.
- People who are fed up of 9-to-5 and want to start their own business. Many Wealthy Affiliate members have been able to quit their “day job” to do online marketing full time.
Wealthy Affiliate is a good choice for everyone who is seeking to earn money from home, We recommend that you check out Wealthy Affiliate, FOR FREE, and see what it is about, before committing yourself to spending any money.
If your are looking to find high quality keywords for your online business, simply perform a search below to START your research.
If you have any questions about Wealthy Affiliate, please comment below and we will be happy to respond to it.